Wednesday, 12 June 2013

I'M BACK!!


Hello you beauties,
 
My, oh my, has it been a long time indeed! As most of you may know I have taken a little time away from blogging to concentrate on my university work and finish education FOREVER! So now that that is all over I am back to blogging! I have missed blogging so much, yet I have to say it has taken me a good few days to write this post...I guess I'm worried I've lost my touch or it will feel like I'm starting from scratch all over again...but I guess if that is the case then hey, this is a new beginning for me having finished university anyway so I'm just going to go with it :)
 
So this post is just a little introduction to show you guys that I am back and I have a few things planned blog post wise to show you which is exciting! If you'd like to see what I have been up to over the last few weeks with uni then please head over to my second blog, www.klei.co.uk and there you can find out a little about how the fashion shows went etc.
 
Please, please come back tomorrow when I will be in full swing with blogging, like I said before I feel a little out of place writing posts as it has been so, so long but I'm hoping it will be like riding a bike :) So yes, tomorrow I will hopefully do an 'OOTD' post to get things going!
 
I hope you've all been well!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your back!just checked out your new blog! I love it especially as I've just finished my second year at uni doing fashion textiles! you'll soon get straight back to blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is how I felt, I took time out for my A level exams and started blogging again today. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah awesome! How are you finding getting back into blogging? xxx

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you back, wooo! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)