Thursday 18 April 2013

I'll be gone for a while...

 
 
Hello beauties,
 
So I feel like I need to explain myself a little on why I haven't been blogging recently. I'm sure you can all guess what I am going to say...uni work. I figured out I literally have just over 4 weeks to make all of my final garments for my collection before the catwalk shows start around mid-May. On top of that I need to figure out my business cards, my website, my boards and my sketchbook so as you can probably tell the next few weeks are going to be very stressful indeed!
 
Therefore, I have come to the decision that there is no way I will be able to blog for the next few weeks, possibly even 2 months depending on how busy I will be with catwalk shows, but definitely for the next month. This really saddens me because I absolutely love blogging and I always recieve such lovely comments when I keep the blog posts flowing and as soon as I take a few days off the comments fizzle out and I loose followers sometimes too. So this is why I am writing to say that I will be gone for a few weeks but I will be back!! I have so many things/features I want to do with my blog and some exciting news for when I finish uni too, but for now I guess I have to be patient and concentrate on my uni work, because I only get one shot at this and that scares me! Haha
 
So anyway, I will be gone for a while and if I do post about what I have been up to (which I probably will) it will be on my second blog - www.klei.co.uk - so please go and follow my second blog if you what to see what I am up to in my final few weeks of uni.
 
I promice I will be back in a few weeks, and I will be full time so lots of blog posts and exciting things to share with you! I hope you can all understand the pressure and support me and my blog through the next few weeks :) Thank you, see you soon xxx
 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your uni work! I always think it's better to take some time off when you're busy rather than posting rushed blog posts anyway. Look forward to you returning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I can't wait to come back! xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck Kirsti! I hope everything goes well for you :)
    Can't wait to hear about all your exciting news when your back!
    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I can't wait to share with you all!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)