Friday 12 April 2013

I have another blog on the side...

 
Evening lovelies,
 
I thought I would let you in on a little secret of mine...I actually have another little blog on the side of this one. I started it a little while ago now but I have recently re-started it completely. This blog is basically going to be full of my every day life at the moment being a third year student. Some may think it is a little late to start this now as I only have a mear 2 months left before I graduate, however I want to carry on this blog once I have finished uni too as I have some exciting plans to follow :)
 
It still need a bit of work but I hope that you will give my little side blog a follow and come with me on my journey of my final couple of months at university and face the big bad world with me once I have finished :) You can find my side blog here at www.klei.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I'll go and follow - I'm interested in life as a 3rd year fashion student because I'll be there soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)