Wednesday 1 August 2012

FEATURED IN: The Budget Fashionista



Hello everyone! Just a quick post to tell you about a website called 'The Budget Fashionista' which recently featured one of my images from Lookbook in a article about how to wear crop tops. I got an email the other day saying that one of my images had been featured and I was so pleased! Things like this rarely come about with my blog so when it does I am so grateful and appreciate it immensely.
After reading the article I decided to check out the rest of the website as it is not one that I have heard of before. The website is full of fashion style advice and the latest news in fashion. I am so glad I had a good look through as it is a website I will definitely be keeping my eye on when browsing the web. Check it out here and take a look at the article my image is featured on (my image is number 2) here.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the feature, not suprised you have great style!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)