Thursday 9 August 2012

DIY Newspaper Nails


Hello lovelies! Today I am suposed to be writing my essay but I did get a bit distracted and decided to try out newspaper nails. It is something that I have wanted to do for ages but wasn't quite sure how to do it, until I came across the lovely Holly's blog yesterday where she has a step-by-step tutorial on how do create these amazing newspaper nails. I'm not going to take all the glory so if you want to know how to do this nail art technique then head over to Holly's blog here - she's just starting out her blog but already I love reading it :)

8 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous I definately need to try this out! ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I learnt do this a couple months back it's great isn't it!? I get loads of compliments everytime I do it, it's awesome and adds some funk to any outfit! beautiful!

    I really enjoy your blog!



    SHADES OF PEPPER BLOG HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is! I love it! Definitely going to do this more often :)
      Thanks so much lovely, it means a lot :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. omggg these look soo good!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow they look brilliant! Like really expensive nail art or something xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so cool doesn't it?! And it's so easy to do! :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)