Saturday 4 August 2012

DIXI - NEW ARRIVALS

Hello beauties! I was contacted by DIXI a couple of days ago and they asked if I could share their new collection 'Warrior' which launches tomorrow (August 5th 2012). If you haven't heard of DIXI before you should check out their website here. They have amazing jewellery, clothes and shoes and some gorgeous one-off vintage pieces.

The new collection features a mixture of tough metals combined with natural stone jewellery paired with vintage sheer blouses and dresses for a girly but edgy feel. Below are the images of the new collection and I have aslo put together two quite different collages at the bottom to give you a feel for how an outfit could work with the new collection.






Purple rings are from DIXI, everything else found on Polyvore 

All clothing and jewellery from DIXI - decoration from Polyvore


So what do you think? Will you be shopping the new collection? I know I will be! I especially love the rings throughout this collection; the colours are just beautiful and so eye catching.



6 comments:

  1. Wow!! It was a great post.
    I also want to share something with the visitors of this page, i.e. Unze London is sealing school shoes at special discounts and offers...
    The prices of schools shoes starts from Pound 9.99... Currently http://www.unze.co.uk has an offer "Back to school" which you can see at the links below.
    For gilrs school shoes:-
    http://www.unze.co.uk/Girls-School-Shoes.html
    For Boys school shoes:-
    http://www.unze.co.uk/products_Kids_Boys_School-Shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)