Friday 27 July 2012

Primark A/W 2012 Collection

So I recently came across Primark's Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection and thought I would share it with you all. I know some of you have probably already seen it, but for those of you who haven't I thought it would be nice to share the collection with you so that you know what's coming up this Winter.

The collection holds a lot of different prints and colours from burgundy to light blue to mustard, so the collection is very varied this year which I really love because it gives a chance for everyone of all styles and tastes to enjoy the collection. I have to say, my favourite outfit from the images below is the second image. It is something which I would definitely wear as I often dress quite preppy and I love the different burgundy shades with the white shirt to add more colour to the outfit.




Images from look.co.uk

What do you think of Primark's Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection? Which outfit would you wear? You can find more images by clicking on the link above and seeing some of the garments, accessories and shoes seperate. Below I have put together my favourite items from the collection and items which I will definitely be buying!

 

3 comments:

  1. i really love the patterns and textures i'm seeing in the a/w collections i've seen, and primarks is no exception! lovelovelove those black heels, gorgeous! Lovely blog! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know!! Thank you lovely :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. Have you seen those black shoes in any primarks yet?I am on a hunt for them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)