Friday 20 July 2012

My First Vlog Post!



Hello lovely bloggers! This is my first blog video so please be kind at my awkwardness! Ha! I'm not too sure why I chose to do this in video format, I guess it's because it feels more personal and I wanted to personally thank every single one of you for reading and following my blog, and also to mention that I will be doing a lot more with my blog once I have finished my essay. I have lots of new ideas for my blog and I really want to get stuck in but I know that I should wait until my uni work is done before doing so. I guess I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and I still love blogging despite not blogging as much lately. Life has been very up in the air the last few months so I'm trying to get everything back on track at once, but I've realised that that just isn't possible! So for now I'm taking things one step at a time and hopefully everything will be sorted soon and I can blog until my hearts content again!

So anyway, I hope you enjoy the video, please let me know your thoughts! I would love to know if you would like me to do more of these or just leave my awkwardness away from the video camera! Haha! Thanksss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)