Wednesday 4 July 2012

A Day In London..

Hey lovelies! As I mentioned in yesterday's post I went to London for the day with my friend, and fellow blogger, Victoria. We first went to view the new Sugarhill Boutique Autumn/Winter 2012 collection which was so lovely. The people we met who work for Sugarhill Boutique were so friendly and welcomeing and offered us food and drink. There was a selction of the new collection on two rails, including dresses, jumpers, trousers, skirts and coats etc and I cannot tell you just how beautiful the collection is! Being well known for their unique prints they have to come up with new ones every season, but you won't be disappointed, they are truely stunning, as always! I won't give too much away but there are a lot of animal prints going on so keep a look out! We were also presented with a goodie bag including a lookbook of the new seasons range, a bracelet and a beautiful scarf.


After that we went to the Christian Louboutin exhibition in the Design Museum. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos once we were in the exhibition so all of the images below are from Google, apart from the 2nd and 3rd images. It ends on the 8th of July I think so if you haven't already seen it then you must go! It's really interesting and he has made some weird and wonderful shoes in his time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)