Monday 16 July 2012

149. You fit me better than my favourite sweater




Jumper:  Gift from a friend
Belt:  Vintage
Skirt:  Oasap.com
Shoes:  New Look

Hello beauties! I managed to find a spare two minutes when it wasn't raining today to take these photos of my outfit. I really wish I had better lighting and more wall space in my house!! Anyway, I went for light, girly pastel colours today as I am fed up of wearing boring colours due to the weather, which is what I seem to be doing lately (not good!). I also wanted to show off one of the skirts I bought from oasap.com (you can go straight to their website by clicking the link on the left hand side of this page). It is so feminine and girly and I just love it! It will go with almost anything whether you dress girly or girly-grunge the subtle dusky pink just adds a touch of colour. Today I paired it with this lovely blue jumper and red belt. I wore tights due to the weather and also wore my black leather jacket as it is quite chilly lately. What do you think? I'll do an outfit post with the other skirt I bought very soon :) You can find this skirt here.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the shoes

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute and pretty, I love it. Those gorgeous shoes are my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)