Saturday 23 June 2012

142. Rumour has it.




Cardigan:  Charity Shop
Necklace:  Forever 21
Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look (Kids)
Shoes:  Charity Shop

Hello beauties! This is what I wore to work today. I luckily managed to get a photo when I got home because I really like what I'm wearing, plus I bought these shorts yesterday because they are so cute, and so cheap! They're only £12.99 full price, plus New Look have a 20% off offer so use it to your advantage!! I thought I would wear my new cardigan and shoes to brighten up the outfit and I went bare legged to feel summery, not that it is outside!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend! I'm just watching Hackney Weekend on TV and it looks amazing! So jealous of my friend who is there right now! Not so jealous of people at IOW on the other hand! Haha! I've been for the last two years but I'm actually glad I chose not to go this year!



2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)