Thursday 21 June 2012

141. I remember you





Jacket:  Charity Shop
Necklace:  Gift
Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! I'm going to make this a quick post today as I have another post coming (hopefully, if my blogger doesn't playing up again!!) after this one. I got this jacket from a charity shop today and it is actually from Primark but I just couldn't resist! It's got such a vintage feel and I really love it! I was originally wearing my leather jacket but after I purchased this I couldn't help but wear it and I think it goes quite well with this outfit clashing with the polka dot top. What do you think? Look out for my next post, it's going to be a big one full of goodies!!

Don't forget, you can still enter my giveaway a few posts below!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)