Friday 9 March 2012

105. Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there





Collar:  DIY/Self Made
Necklace:  Avon
Cardigan:  H&M
Blouse:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  New Look


Hey everyone! This is what I'm wearing today. I've paired my DIY collar with my sheer black blouse, dark grey shorts and a lighter grey cardigan to match the collar. It's quite a simple outfit but I think having the lighter colours from the collar and the cardigan work to make it not such a boring outfit. I also added the little envelope necklace to add detail too.

My boyfriend is down for the weekend and the whole of next week which is lovely! And we're having a house party at ours tomorrow night to celebrate my brother and his girlfriend getting engaged! So it's shaping up to be a good weekend, although I do still have my reflective journal and my essay to write so finding time to do those is proving difficult :/ Let's hope I get it done by Tuesday! How has everyone's week been? Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Oh, one more thing! Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway! Details can be found here, spread the word and get involved for your chance of winning a lovely prize!

6 comments:

  1. Your collar looks perfect, such a lovely outfit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your collar! I'm stuck doing college work all weekend :( Have fun at the party! Lucky girl haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! :) The party was good thanks, but I did work all weekend which wasnt so fun :/ haha! Hope you had a good weekend :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)