Saturday 25 February 2012

RED Valentino Fall 2012 Collection

Is it just me, or is this collection utterly, beautifully, sweet?! I came across it yesterday on myfacehunter.com and literally fell in love! I just love the cute little style with the almost knee-high socks and the puffy short skirts with the adorable peter-pan collars; even the facial expressions just complete the look! It's safe to say, I'm sold! As they said on the website 'The dreamy, playful, and youthful collection is very modern and contemporary, and speaks for itself.' Oh so very true! Here are just a few of my favourties:










Check out the full collection here. What do you think? Are you loving the girlish, femenine feel as much as me?

7 comments:

  1. love it! it has a vintage-esque vibe to it and its so cute and girly! definitely a bit preppy too!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! Think that's why I love it so much :)

      Krsti xx

      Delete
  2. It's absolutely stunning! I wish I could afford to buy a piece :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I ADORE these!! If I had all the money, I know what I would be buying!!
    Kitty xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I would buy everything in this collection, it's just too adorable!!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. Costumes which are very much creative and vintage touch within your ideas. Thanks a lot for the sharing. Online shopping in coimbatore | SEO services Company in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)