Thursday 23 February 2012

New Creative Website - OurMyYour

Hello lovelies! I just wanted to tell you some exciting news which I have been keeping a secret for a while now. I recently found a new creative, up and coming website called OurMyYour. It is a website which will be full of Fashion, Art, Music, Food and much much more written by bloggers, writters or anyone interested and wanting to participate. I have been fortunate enough to be chosen to be one of those writters which is really exciting!! I will mainly be writing about Fashion but may be able to add other things in as well depending on what it is.

OMY will be lauching their website later this year in July and we would love some more support from you guys as I know that you will love it once the website is up and running. Just visit and 'like' their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter or even check out the Website now for more information.

I will be blogging about OMY regularly to keep you posted and also linking to the website once it is up and running on things that may interest you. Help spread the word!


1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)