Friday 27 January 2012

Calling all Fashionista's

Calling all fashionista's! I have some news which you may or may not know about. My friend has just told me about a new show which is coming to our screens soon to find a fashion designer to design an outfit for Rihanna to wear for her performace in Hyde Park this summer! Nicola Roberts will be the main presenter but Rihanna will be involved.

Interested? Then click the link below, have a read and then apply by clicking the 'application form' link at the bottom.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2012/01/27/rihanna-to-host-fashion-designer-talent-competition.htm


I am thinking of applying myself but I'm worried that if I get through my designs will be rubbish! Haha! Then again, there will be so many people applying so I might not get through anyway! Good luck if you apply!!

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)