Thursday 26 January 2012

93. Drains & Radiators





Jacket:  Charity Shop
Top:  H&M
Skirt:  Primark
Boots:  New Look

 
Hello all! I managed to take these photos before it started raining again, luckily. It seems to be really up and down with the weather today, one minute its raining, the next theres some sunshine and then it starts raining again! Ahh typical British weather, ey?!

Anyway, I bought this lovely little velvet jacket in a charity shop in Farnham on Monday so I wanted to show it off. It's actually a size 12 but I think it looks ok. I was going to take it in but I think I'll leave it now as it doesn't actually look too bad. I just love the black and grey pattern that covers the jacket in an unusual way and I love the little buttoned collar at the top aswell. I've paired it with my textured Primark skirt to match the grey colours and then I've added my Nirvana top to make it look more casual and add a bit of edge. I'm then wearing my usual black tights (I should really vary my legwear!) and my chunky wedge boots.

I have to say I am really liking this look today. I'm going to the pub tonight with my friend for a long awaited catch up and I think I'll wear this outfit rather than changing. Anyone doing anything nice today/tonight? Hope you've all had a good week so far!


P.s - Before I forget, could you please vote for me on Company Casting Call. It would mean so much to me! It doesn't take long, just simply click the link here and 'like' my photos! That's it! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. i love the t-shirt, it looks great tucked into that skirt! The jacket is gorgeous too. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look! I love a big of edginess! And I'm so into velvet at the moment - so lucky to have found that blazer! x

    justa-thought.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blazer is gorgeous, I was so happy to find it! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)