Monday 19 December 2011

82. Dream a little dream of me






Cardigan:  Lily J
Dress:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look
Nails:  Models Own & La Femme Beauty


This is what I wore yesterday to my Mum's birthday meal. I didn't have time to blog it, only to put it on Lookbook, because I had work all day and then went straight out for the meal. We went to Bella Italia which was nice, and she had no idea that we were all going to be there which made it even better!

Anyway, onto the look. I bought this dress on Saturday after work and I just love it so much. I've been looking for the perfect skirt to fall like this since the summer but could never find the right one so when I saw that they had it in New Look as a dress I had to get it! Especially as the colour is so lovely too, and the detailing on the top half. I was a little worried it would be too long (being fairly short an' all) but I think it's the right length and it's lovely and floaty. I think it goes perfectly with my plum ankle boots too so I will definitely be wearing this outfit again. I went for thick black tights and my fluffy cardigan for warmth as it was soo cold out last night and I also wore my leather jacket too.

I did my nails on the Friday using my new teal coloured Models Own nail varnish and a white nail varnish which I got from the market. I've never heard of it before but it's called 'Le Femme Beauty' and it's pretty good. I've been wanting to do a dotty print for ages since I learned how to do it a cheaper way rather than buying the tools for the dots so a DIY tutorial will be coming soon! Watch this space.

Today's outfit will be posted shortly :)

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Cute nails :)

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)