Monday 28 November 2011

78. FAUX FUR







Coat:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

So this is the beautiful fur coat I was on about in the last outfit post. What do you think? Does it swamp me or look ok? :/ Even if it does swamp me I'll probably still wear it because it is soo warm and cosey! It's just under £60 from New Look so it's not cheap but I got a lovely little amount off with my discount so all is good in the way of my bank balance! Although today I did realise that I have too many coats and I think it's about time I got rid of some. Does anyone know if that 'donate a coat' is still going on with Day Break? It would be good to donate the coats rather than just getting rid of them!

Hope you've all had a good Monday!


2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)