Wednesday 3 August 2011

Super V

Every now and then I check out TheOnes2Watch wedsite and I always find something interesting and inspiring on there. I haven't been on there in a little while now so there are loads of new things that I've been looking through, and this particular shoot 'Super V' just caught my eye from the very first image so I thought I'd share it. I just think the outfits are great and so intricate and detailed! It makes me jealous thinking 'Wow, I with I could make something like that!', maybe one day I will..










I've been feeling lately like I should add more to my blog than just outfit posts, what do you think? I would love some advice and constructive critisism to make my blog better and more appealing to people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)