Friday 19 August 2011

51. Time is ticking by without us knowing






Blazer:  New Look
Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look
Pop socks:  New Look
Shoes:  Primark

As I was writting out where everything is from I just realised it's all from New Look apart from the shoes..and I didn't even have work today! To be honest I was trying to dig out things that I hadn't worn in a while and something to go with my new pop socks haha. So this is what I came up with. I wanted the focus to be on the purple shorts and socks so I kept everything else simple and black and instead of wearing a cardigan like usual I pulled out my blazer, which I rarely wear but am so glad I have for days like today when you want a change. I finally finished with my gorgeous platform shoes from primark to change it up a little. They are such great everyday heels as they are so comfortable and now they have them in a tan colour and are down to £4!! I originally got them for £14 and my friend got the tan ones yesterday and only paid £4! So go and grab them before they sell out!! You will not regret it :)

Today has been pretty boring for me.. I've been trying to find the motivation to do this summer project but I just can't seem to find it anywhere :/ Instead I carried on making a couple of skirts for my friend. Hope you've all had a more interesting day than me! :)


3 comments:

  1. Love the purple socks and the whole look is really lovely! I have the same pair of shoes in tan ;) so cheap! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are awesome! love how you styled it you look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies! Yes, so cheap and so comfy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)