Saturday 23 July 2011

45. We can make this just right







Everything from New Look, including the socks!

I bought this blouse the other day, I just couldn't resist! As soon as I saw it I fell in love with the triangular lace part at the top. I did hold back from buying it for a week or so thinking 'oh I've got too many blouses', but when I went shopping a few days ago and found my size I felt it was meant to be! haha I wanted to pair it with something different rather than your average black bodycon skirt, so I went with my high-waisted denim shorts with my brown plaited belt for detail. I also wore my brogues and little cream pop socks to quirk it up a bit, as you can see above. I really love this look because it's so simple but so effective. I had work today, hence why everything is from New Look, and sold a lot of these blouses to people today who loved how I was wearing it. It's always nice to get a compliment :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far!


5 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)