Thursday 16 June 2011

Shopping Spree

As I mentioned yesterday, I went shopping with my mum for the day and bought some lovely new things, so I thought I'd post up what I bought, and a few things I bought from the festival too which I forgot to add to my festival post. So here they are! The first three photo's are things I bought from the Isle of Wight Festival:

Bad picture :/ Pink & white rose headband

Floral scarf

Playsuit


Floral bag from Primark

My Jewellery from BHS


Shoes from Primark

Jeans from Primark

Ok, so it's safe to say I did a lot of shopping in Primark yesterday, but I just fell in love with these things! The shoes don't look great in these pictures, by they look so lovely on! It's not something I would usually buy, but I want to start wearing heels a lot more and these are just so comfy and would go with most things in my wardrobe, so for £14 I thought it was a pretty good deal! I also bought some fabric yesterday too and made these two skirts this morning out of them, below:




2 comments:

  1. lovely haul :)
    the bag is so cute! i love the pattern on it :)
    love the scarf and playsuit too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou dear :) Loving the floral prints at the moment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)