Sunday 24 April 2011

Birthday Outfit Post

Just thought I'd upload a few images of what I was wearing today for my birthday. These photo's were actually taken in Dublin (as you can see in the previous post), but I wore the same maxi dress for my birthday meal today and thought I'd share a few more photo's of the outfit. I just love the pattern so much and I think the dress fits so well! I'm really short and I was suprised when I put the dress on originally because I haven't had to take it up at all, very chuffed :D






Hope you've all had a lovely Easter Sunday and enjoyed eating loads of chocolate eggs!!

P.s Just thought I'd post up a piccy of some presents I got for my birthday, still have a few more to come :P Aren't I lucky! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)