Tuesday 15 March 2011

- Fashion Editor vs Fashion Blogger

Afternoon lovely bloggers :)

Today I really need your help. I am writting an essay on who will carry the most influence for designers and brands in the next five years and beyond, Fashion Editor's or Fashion Bloggers? I will be researching both sides and weighing up the evidence of both sides, but as it's more down to opinion I would really love yours. Who do you think will be the most influential to designers in the next few years? Will Fashion Editors carry out more information for designers, or will bloggers catch the attention of designers to make a new take on fashion?

I am open to any views you may have, good and bad, and I would love to use some quotes in my essay so please give me your opinions.

Thankyou so much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)