Saturday 4 December 2010

Virgin.

Ok, so as you can probably tell, I am very new to this. You could call me a 'blogging virgin'? I have never blogged anything before because I guess I've always felt silly, but I've decided to give it a go! You never know until you try, right? I do have a tumblr account but it doesn't work on my laptop so I rarely use it :/

My blog won't be about my life story, you'd all find that extremely boring! It will be about my life in fashion, seeing as I am studying Fashion design in Winchester, and because I pretty much live for fashion. I make clothes all of the time (a little less now I'm at uni however) and I'm always the one out of my friends to design and create the costumes for parties! :) I am constantly trying out new looks and piecing different clothes and accessories together and always thinking of what I can make myself next, ah I absolutely love it!!

So yeah, I guess this is the start to my fashion blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)