Thursday 16 December 2010

Je t'aime ♥

I'm going to Paris!!

Ahh! I'm going to Paris in the new year, February, with the uni and I am SO excited!! I've never been to Paris before, not properly, only once have I driven through it to get to Barcelona..

One of the first things I'm going to buy when I'm there is a beret. And maybe an 'I love Paris' t-shirt just to be cheesey! I bought one for Barcelona so I supose I'd better had for Paris too, add to my collection! Hah! Mmm, maybe I'll buy a mini eiffel tower on a keyring too, just because everyone does it!

Here are a few images I have collected of Paris, which to be honest is just making me more and more excited! :D



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you get to go! I have never been out of the states yet. Not even to Mexico or Canada.. I would love to go to any other country sometime in my life!

    http://thatssofletch.blogspot.com/

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that's such a shame! One day you'll get to go somewhere and then you'll want to go to all sorts of countries!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)